The Predator 55 EVO is Sunseeker's latest technology-led, cutting-edge model, and she promises to be an exceptionally popular model, purposefully engineered to make the heart race.
The evolutionary design is emphasized in the Predator 55 EVO's superstructure and interior. The notable Sunseeker Predator lines are framed by stainless steel detailing with flashes both in the hull band, carbon fibre cowlings and to interior appointments.
The sporty interior exudes luxe minimalism with a new Predator range of fabrics and textures throughout. Clean lines and curves contrast perfectly to ensure comfort and style.
55 Predator EVO
St Clair Shores, MI
Available for sale in U.S. waters:
Dimensions & Weight
Volvo Penta / Volvo Penta
D11-725 / D11-725
Inboard / Inboard
diesel / diesel
- Air conditioning tropical specification
- Antifouling application
- Bow Thruster
- Electric stern canopy
- Folding back rests to the bow seating group
- Fresh water deck wash system
- Glendinning Cablemaster
- Hydraulically lifting platform
- Low level LED side deck and cockpit lights
- Under-counter refrigerator in the deck saloon
- Upgraded Black water tank capacity
- Upgraded generator from 9kw to 13.5kw
- Salon Samsung 43" Smart 4K UHD TV w/ Apple TV App and Airplay 2 included on rise and fall system w/ 4k Blu-ray player.
- Sonos Amp connecting Salon TV and Blu-ray with two built in B&W CCM362 speakers allowing music streaming"
- Master stateroom Samsung 43" Smart 4k UHD TV w/ Apple TV App and Airplay 2 included. Sonos Amp connecting Master Stateroom TV with built in B&W CCM362 speakers allowing music streaming.
- Forward Stateroom Samsung 43" Smart 4k UHD TV w/ Apple TV App and Airplay 2 included. Sonos Amp connecting TV with built in B&W CCM362 speakers allowing music streaming.
- Lower Salon Samsung 43" Smart 4k UHD TV w/ Apple TV App and Airplay 2 included. Sonos Amp connecting TV with built in B&W CCM362 speakers allowing music streaming
- Cockpit Sonos Amp connecting two Sonance VPXT6R marine speakers allowing music streaming
- Foredeck Sonos Amp connecting two Fusion SG-F652W marine speakers allowing music streaming
- Cadorin Hard Wood Flooring to Main Stairs
- Cadorin Hard Wood Flooring to Salon
- Cadorin Hard Wood Flooring to the lower Salon
- Interior Wood Finish - Walnut Gloss
- Key lock for cabin door for the Forward Cabin
- Key lock for cabin door for the Master Aft Cabin
- Sprung mattress for beds in all cabins
- Two Simrad NSO Evo3 16" Multifunction touch screen Chart Plotter displays with Simrad GS25 GPS. Simrad AP44 Autopilot. Simrad HS100 VHF Radio with DSC function. Smart adjustable steering wheel. Isotta ISM05 with function buttons to control the Simrad navigation display
- Electric opening drop window on the starboard side at the helm with switches on the lower console
- Piano Black effect console panels with Carbon fiber detailing
- Performance Simrad Speed/Depth B744V depth/ speed/ temperature transducer displayed on displays
- Simrad HAL020+ Radar Radome
- Additional pair 10" mooring spring cleats fitted to the aft edge of the hull band
- Icemaker - Vitrifrigo IM Classic Hydro in the Cockpit wet bar
- Lewmar 60 Metres of Galvanized 9.5mm anchor chain. Lewmar 20Kg Galvanized Delta Anchor.
- Marine Electric BBQ Kenyon Grill fitted in the wet bar in the Cockpit wet bar
- Optional Cockpit wet-bar with sink
- Pair of Retractable Cleats for tender on port and starboard corners of platform
- Refrigerator - Vitrifrigo C75 in the Cockpit wet bar
- Entertainment Inverter and seamless transfer system to run the boats entertainment system from boats DC batteries
- Dimmer switches on interior and exterior overhead lighting
- Hydro Performance Pack: Humphree Automatic Interceptor System with Auto Trim and List Control offering improved fuel economy and faster acceleration. Auto List Control offering improved comfort and safety. Seastar Optimus EPS steering system upgrade w/ independent steering cylinders and enhanced software
- Main Deck Protective Covers Package - Aft cockpit seating and table cover. Foredeck seating sunbed cover.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.