**Here is an opportunity to own a late-model, one-owner 2020 74 Sunseeker Sport Yacht**
Factory warranty and MAN comprehensive engine warranty remaining through January 30, 2023.
The 74 Sport Yacht features low-profile lines, top-notch craftsmanship, and incredible entertaining spaces. Her performance is the finest of the Predator line with incredible speed, agility and stability. Sleipner zero-speed fin stabilization keeps this yacht comfortable for all passengers in any sea state wether you are cruising or at anchor. For her size there is not another yacht in her class that is designed so well for entertaining family and groups.
Ample storage space throughout this yacht makes this Sunseeker designs so unique to her predecessors. Wether you are looking to store dry good for extended cruising and entertaining or waterways throughout the boat, the engineers thought through every detail in her design. If equipped with an optional electric radar mast chair her clearance with the bimini down is beneath 17' so she can scoot up and down many restrictive height waterways. Her tender garage is designed to take a Williams 395 Sport Jet inside.
Don't miss "Daylong" or you will regret it, her owners have found their next yacht and are ready to make a deal. She's just been launched and sitting in the fresh waters ready for her next adventure.
B7031 - L
St Clair Shores, MI
Available for sale in U.S. waters:
Dimensions & Weight
Draft - max:
345 / 345
s - 3 tank(s)
Fresh Water Tank:
s - 1 tank(s)
s - 1 tank(s)
Appliance upgrade package (Includes the following options):
- Miele hob and Miele microwave oven upgrade.
- Washer/Dryer in the crew cabin.
- Wine cooler for 20 bottles in the galley.
Beach Club package (Includes the following options):
- Marine Electric Grill fitted in a drop down workstation.
- Fold down platform seat with cushion.
- Carbon fibre and chrome platform overhead shower.
US Equipment package (Includes the following options):
- Air Conditioning Tropical specification.
- Generator Onan 29kw upgrade.
- Glendenning Cable master.
- Hydraulic Sleipner Bow thruster 23.3hp and Hydraulic Sleipner
Stern Thruster 20hp with Simultaneous dual Proportional
- Sanshin Twin Beam remote controlled Searchlight.
- Low level LED side deck lights 11 per side.
- Dimmer switches on interior and exterior overhead lighting.
- Fresh water deck wash system.
- Upgraded Black Water tank 435 litres.
- Two drawer refrigerator fitted under the fore deck seating.
- Bow Sunbathing Cushions with folding back rests.
- Pair of Retractable Cleats for tender on the platform.
- Additional pair of 12'' Spring Mooring cleats.
- Teak flybridge table.
- Teak fore deck table.
- Protective Covers Package.
- Security Safe.
Aft docking station. Third Rexroth Aventics - Marex OS 3D Joy stick. Air Conditioning compressor sound insulation shields for all compressors. Camera monitoring and docking system - Platform view infrared dome camera and two engine view infrared room cameras. Linked with multi switch to Navigation displays. Entertainment Inverter and seamless transfer system. To run the boats entertainment system from the boats DC batteries. Fin stabilisers Sleipner SPS66B unit with Vector Fin VF1050-1.05 metre. Foredeck seating group canopy with a manually operated stainless steel frame work and canvas cover. Forward Ensuite - Minerva upgrade for the shower & ensuite bulkhead in lieu of the standard laminate. Granite upgrade from the standard Minerva for the Galley work top. Hull band to be moulded in colour other than standard white. Hydraulic Telescopic gangway 4.0 metres with teak grate walkway. Interior Wood Finish - Silver Oak Low build open grain Satin Finish. Lewmar 50Kg Delta Galvanised Anchor and 90 Metres of 12mm Galvanised anchor chain. Lower Saloon & Galley bar arrangement in lieu of the Forward Cabin walk-in Wardrobe. Lower Saloon Bar Top Granite upgrade. Master En suite - Minerva upgrade for the bulkhead in lieu of the standard laminate. Multi Alert Security and Monitoring System - Intruder sensors, Fire, smoke, bilge flood, shore power loss, personal attack and MOB.
Navigation Upgrade - Main Deck Console
- Simrad IS42 Speed/Depth Instruments x2 with Sonar hub sounder module with B744V depth/speed/temperature transducer.
- Simrad AP44 Autopilot system.
- Simrad Two 19'' MO19-T Multifunctional touch displays. Simrad
- Simrad OP50 Navigation Controller and Simrad GS25 GPS.
- Simrad Halo 4 Pulse Compression Radar 64nm 4-foot open
array radar scanner.
- Simrad RS90 VHF Radio with DSC function with 2.4-meter whip
- Simrad AIS Module with GPS and 2.4-meter AIS VHF antenna.
- Simrad Go-Free wireless bridge to control the NSO from your
iPad or iPhone.
Performance AV Package with Sonos audio zone system:
1. Saloon - Samsung 55'' TV with a Samsung Blu-ray player. 5:1 system with Sonos Playbar & Sonos Subwoofer. Rear speakers and Sonos connect Amp. Apple TV.
2. Master Cabin - Samsung 40'' TV with a Samsung Blu-ray player and Sonos Playbar & Sonos Subwoofer. Apple TV.
3. Forward Cabin - Samsung 40'' TV with a Samsung Blu-ray player and Sonos Playbar. Apple TV.
4. Starboard Cabin - Samsung 22'' TV with a Samsung Blu-ray player and Sonos Connect Amp with ceiling speakers. Apple TV.
5. Lower Saloon - Samsung 32'' TV with a Samsung Blu-ray player
and Sonos Playbar. Apple TV.
6. Aft Cockpit zone with Four Sonance Extreme Speakers with
Sonos Connect and amplifier, Sports Bridge zone with Four Sonance Extreme Speakers with Sonos Connect and amplifier and Foredeck zone with Two Sonance Extreme and Sonos Connect and amplifier. All zones with Apple Airport Express for wifi streaming.
The zoning audio to be linked to the Saloon AV system via Sonos Connect through a router with one tablet supplied for control of the zones through a Sonos App.
Note. The router is to provide access to the internet via Wi-Fi or Cellular data and to allow the user to link to an available marina Wi-Fi network. The boat can be fitted with up to 2 SIM cards (user supplied) to access the internet when in range of 3G-4G data signals. This system will give data communications only. Voice communication is not covered. Airtime, service agreements and SIM cards shall be the responsibility of the Client.
Preparation for future installation of a Water Maker. Rexroth Aventics - Marex OS 3D dual station Joy stick docking system. Saloon - Port side console unit in lieu of settee. Single Atlas 12KVA Ultra LV 60Hz shore frequency converter to be fitted. Please note the client will have to power manage the boat when in European waters (50Hz) as the converter will only be able to manage half the electrical load for the boat. Starboard Cabin - Two single beds with electrically operated slider to form an occasional double. Starboard En suite - Minerva upgrade for the shower & en suite bulkhead in lieu of the standard laminate. Whistler Leather upgrade (see spec for details).
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.