Absolute 48' Coupe. Once again, Absolute Yachts throws down the gauntlet to the luxury yacht industry with the new Coupé range: sporty, devoted to comfort, and highly versatile. The series, which is a new chapter for our Italian shipyard, has been completely re-invented. The revolutionary ideas that have made Absolute's models famous are back on board; this time, they have been enhanced by intriguing new features. For instance, they have been equipped with solar panels, large windows with panoramic openings, and a large "terraced" cockpit, in which new configurable décor allow for maximum versatility of use.
St Clair Shores, MI
Available for sale in U.S. waters:
Dimensions & Weight
Once again, Absolute Yachts throws down the gauntlet to the luxury yacht industry with the new Coupé range: sporty, devoted to comfort, and highly versatile. The series, which is a new chapter for our Italian shipyard, has been completely re-invented. The revolutionary ideas that have made Absolute's models famous are back on board; this time, they have been enhanced by intriguing new features. For instance, they have been equipped with solar panels, large windows with panoramic openings, and a large "terraced" cockpit, in which new configurable décor allow for maximum versatility of use.
The sporty lines preserve Absolute's spirit and attention to the environment. Absolute 48 Coupé stands out for her bold style, high level of usability, and a strong commitment to sustainability. For example, her roof is equipped with a set of solar panels, one of which is transparent to let in natural light without overheating the room. This offers a convenient and clean source of energy, which is particularly important while you are enjoying your surroundings at anchor. The choice reflects Absolute Yachts' principles: pursuing the least possible environmental impact while on board and during construction.
In the salon, the large side windows envelop the entire deck and, together with the panoramic windshield, offer uninterrupted visibility. From the inside, this breathtaking view turns into an actual 360-degree panorama. Moreover, the windows can be electrically opened, letting in the sea breeze and creating a pleasant, natural air recirculation.
The cockpit is wide and extremely cozy, with no visual barriers or fixed obstacles. For this reason, its space can be adapted to multiple configurations, transforming itself to the desired way of life on board. The opening of the side gunwales offers a direct view of the sea and the new glazed balustrades towards the stern give an unparalleled scenery, even from the salon and the helm station. The outdoor furniture can be easily arranged in different configurations, adapting to the different needs onboard: perfect for either maximum relaxation or intriguing conversations.
48 Coupé - the Absolute Horizon - redefines the concept of the horizon as a new boundless dimension where it is possible to experience something unique and unprecedented. Tracing, in a way, their own horizon. Thanks to innovative and forward-looking engineering, owners and their guests can enjoy the cozy galley, perfect for lunch, as well as for an afternoon in good company. Escape from the hustle and stress of everyday life in total autonomy and safety. A unique journey also awaits below deck, where three comfortable cabins with high ceilings offer unparalleled livability for yachts of this size.
- FLYSCREENS FOR OPENING PORT LIGHTS
- GALLEY CURTAINS (VENETIAN BLIND FOR GALLEY WINDOW AND SLIDING ACCESS DOOR FABRIC CURTAIN)
- INTERNAL DOVE-GREY LEATHER SOFAS
- MANUAL BLINDS FOR PORTHOLES AND WINDOWS IN ALL STATEROOMS
- OTTOMAN FOR VANITY IN BOW MASTER CABIN
- PREMIUM DÉCOR PACKAGE
- SAND GREY COLOR DURMAST OAK WITH SAW CUT EFFECT LOWER DECK CABINS FLOOR
- VANITY DESK WITH SEAT, MIRRORS AND DEDICATED LIGHTS IN PORT AFT STATEROOM
- WINE COOLER IN THE SALON
- ANODES FOR FRESH WATER
- EXTERNAL BOW SUNDECK CUSHIONS IN SAND GREY COLOR
- HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE TEAK COCKPIT TABLE WITH ALUMINUM LEG, FOLDABLE WINGS, NON DISMOUNTABLE, WITH ADJUSTABLE POSITION WITH COVER
- HYDRAULIC PLATFORM WITH SOLID TEAK FLOOR AND LADDER FOR DESCENT AND ASCENT TO PLATFORM
- RETRACTABLE ELECTRICAL SUNSHADE IN THE COCKPIT
- ROOF AESTHESTIC FINISHES ON THE SIDE
- SOLID TEAK COVERED COCKPIT FLOOR
- STARBOARD DECK ACCESS FROM HELM VIA MANUAL DOOR
- TF TERRACE ATMOSPHERE MODULES (4 MODULES) WITH COVERS FOR COCKPIT TERRACE
- GPS CHART PLOTTER (2) 12" SCREENS
- VOLVO AUTO PILOT IN EVC 9
- BLACK SELF POLISHING ANTIFOULING
- ELECTRICAL OPENING WINDOW ON STARBIDE SIDE SALON
- BOW THRUSTER
- LIGHTING KIT (COURTESY LIGHTS ALL ALONG THE FLOOR ON DECK, WHITE AFT UNDERWATER LIGHTS (2), RETRACTABLE BOW DECORATIVE LIGHTS (4), MOORING LIGHTS (2), READING LIGHTS IN PORT VIP CABIN (2), DECORATIVE LIGHTS FOR MIRRORS AND BED FRAME, BLUE DECORATIVE LIGHTS FOR COCKPIT SIDES AND BOW SUNDECK AREA)
- LEATHER STEERING WHEEL WITH STEEL SPOKES
- SIX LEAF ACCESS DOOR TO CABIN FROM COCKPIT (4) OF WHICH ARE SLIDING
- VOLVO ACTIVE INTERCEPTOR
- STEREO FUSION WITH OPTICAL DIGITAL INPUT FOR CONNECTING TO TV, CONNECTED TO FOUR SPEAKERS AND SUBWOOFER IN THE SALON
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.