Valhalla Boatworks announces the all-new V-55 center console – an evolution of Viking excellence.
Twelve months after rocking the center console world with the introduction of the revolutionary V-46 center console, Valhalla Boatworks has stolen the spotlight again with the announcement of the all-new Valhalla 55. The latest flagship of the V Series is poised to become the industry’s leading center console over 50 feet, delivering unbeatable performance, range, engineering, fishability and luxury accommodations.
“There will be nothing like it,” said Viking Yachts President and CEO Pat Healey, who broke the news at theViking Yachts & Valhalla Boatworks VIP Boat Show at the VikingYacht Service Center. “We’re setting a newstandard by bringing together the qualities of a large center console and a luxury sportfishing yacht.”
Valhalla Boatworks (VBW), owned and operated by Viking Yachts, burst onto the scene in 2019 with the premiere of the first three V Series center consoles–the V-33, V-37 and V-41. The Valhalla 46 followed 18 months later, solidifying VBW as the top choice for high-performance premium center consoles from 33 to 46 feet. And now here comes the Valhalla 55–another milestone in the evolution of the flourishing brand.
The V-55 combines the speed, maneuverability, 360-degree on-deck access and convenience of an outboard-powered center console with the engineering, accommodations and conveniences of a Viking convertible. The V-55’s overall size–particularly its 15-foot 6-inch beam–allows for more fuel capacity, cockpit space, on-deck seating and interior living accommodations than any other center console in its class.
“We’re providing all the strengths of ourValhalla design–everything from the style and aesthetics to the ride quality and fishability–in a center console large enough to accommodate a private stateroom, head with separate shower and overnighting space for additional crew,” said Viking DesignManager David Wilson. “We wanted to give our owners the ability to spend more time on board with family and friends–to go farther, stay longer and bring along more guests.
Leading the Charge | 15 Fast Facts
1. Owned and operated by Viking Yachts, world’s No. 1 semi-custom boat manufacturer, est. in 1964
2. Largest resin-infused center console of its kind
3. Largest center console with Michael Peters Yacht Design Stepped-V Ventilated Tunnel
4. Beam: 15’ 6” (largest from 50-60 feet)
5. Fuel:1,200 gallons(greatest capacity from 50-60 feet)
6. Electrically operated fuel management system
7. Generator: 15 kW(largest from 50-60 feet)
8. Gyro: Seakeeper9(largest from 50-60 feet)
9. Seating:up to nine helm chairs in two rows(most from 50-60 feet)
10. Accommodations: private stateroom with head and separate shower, horizontal-grain walnut interior
11. Machinery room: designated protected area for mechanical and electrical components
12. Power: four or five 600s (latest outboard technology)
13. Helm visibility and ergonomics
14. Fishability: Palm Beach Towers, Atlantic Marine Electronics, engineered for omnisonar
15. Construction: resin-infused hull, stringer grid, deck, hardtop and liners; industry-best fit & finish